Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Monday! Another week to X'Mas!!!

It's Monday again! Somemore it's a week to my favourite festival, CHRISTMAS!!!! Haha~~ So excited!! Although I've yet gotten any plans for X'Mas eve. Haha~~ But it's still a day which I always look forward to each year. =)

Haha...weekend has been well-spent. Started off with a hearty breakfast at Coffee Bean, really nice! We then went over to PF for the first time for an orientation. The place is really big & spacious! Still has a swimming pool, although it's pretty troublesome to access the pool. Haha... but it's nice coz not many people are there. Did abit of shopping after that before proceeding to RH house for house warming cum X'Mas party. Haha...we had lots of fun chatting & playing 'Twister'. RH even included a lucky draw segment, but this cheapo auntie only got all the household neccessities (like handwash, cotton stick, tissue paper, etc) as the lucky draw gifts. So cheapo leh! But we had lots of fun. Guess what I got for gift exchange? A fondue set! But sigh... coz I'm not someone who'll be in the mood to do a DIY fondue. Haha~~ Met up with Rain at Vivocity after the party. But she's late for 1+hrs. I was so bored that I went around shopping & spent 60+ bucks on my clothes and on Mama's too. Hhaa... Rain treated me to 'Dian Xiao Er' as an apology, but I still demand for my B'Day & X'Mas presnts, ok? Haha~~ Treated Rain to 'Ben & Jerry' ice cream after that. OMG!! So sinful leh, have been eating so much. My workout regime gotta start real soon! Went for a walk outside Vivocity after that. A pretty romantic place which allows one to see Sentosa. But Rain said romantic with the wrong person. Sigh... but it's quite true lah. Hhaa

Sun's original plan was to blade with LLT in the morning but the weather disappointed us. Yah, it was raining! So sad... I've not bladed for a good 3 weeks already. When will the weather get better? Hmm... Anyway, we decided to catch the movie, 'Eragon', instead. LLT also got his ring (which I owned 50% of it!) and he's so happy and proud of it. Haha~~ So treat it as ur B'Day cum X'Mas present, ok? Haha... Will remember the 27 pieces nuggets which I've promised you. Heez~~ Coz I'm too broke now, after getting a present for my very demanding friend. Haha

Next few days gonna be real busy at work. Hope things go smoothly! =)

No comments: