Monday, December 25, 2006

Surprise! Very Surprised!!!

Today is Christmas day! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

This year had a pretty quiet X'Mas. Haha~~ coz most friends were too busy with other activities and I'm feeling pretty tired as well. Anyway, yest morning went to TY to help out ST to meet her quota. Sigh...but now still left 17 to go, rite? Before that went for my usual dental appointment. This time round the orthodontist picked 3 colurs for my bands - red, green & blue. Haha~~ But the wire wasn't fixed properly and now it's protruding and poking my inner cheeks. So painful leh. Think got a few more ulcers already =(

After the checkup, I rushed down to Raffles Place to meet the rest. But as usual, late king was late again. Sigh... Anyway, luckily I was waiting with the other 3 gals and we were happily chit-chatting so it wasn't so boring. Haha~~ When the entire group of people had arrived, we went over to TY. I was pretty impressed with TY's environment. Especially their fitness centre. Very hip and disco-like! Yup, it is very different from other clubs which I've gone to. The entire orientation was very nicely done, all thanks to ST's frd. After grabbing some food and chit-chatting at TCC, LLT & I went off for our 2nd session at PF. Haha... very hardworking, rite? Still workout on X'Mas eve. Heez~~ Anyway, we attended the 'Street Jazz' class yesterday. It was fun and funny too. Both of us were blur as there were too many moves to remember. Haha... I think I was very inflexible and all my postures looked so stiffed and funny as well. Haha... LLT had to leave earlier to meet up his frd, while I continued to attend the 'Body Balance' class. Haha...it was a pretty relaxing class with lots of stretching to do. The last part was meditation and it was so relaxing that I dozed off & started to dream a little. Haha.. Luckily I was still able to gain consciousness when the class ended. Otherwise it'll be so embarassing for the instructress to come & wake me up. Wahaha~~ The instructress was nice enough to give us some chocolates at the end of the class since it was X'Mas eve. So sweet of her!

Met up with my dears, BZ & WS, for dinner but I was early so went to shop around 1st. In the end, I bought the pair of sandals which I've wanted so much. Haha.. at last I've bought them! Yah, spent again!! Anyway, my present pair of sandals is giving way soon, so I shall treat this as a X'Mas present for myself. Haha~~
Very happy to meet up with BZ & WS. Yah, BZ, it's so hard to date u out leh. Haha~~ think u r too much of a tai tai now. Do spare some time for us, ok? Also take good care of ur spine leh. So sweet of BZ to get me another BDay present from Bangkok (yah, on top of the original present which she has shared with the rest) just bcoz she couldn't celebrate my BDay with me that day. Thanks alot! =) We 3 gals had lots of fun chatting and catching up over dinner before proceeding to B&J for ice cream. Sigh...So sinful! Can see my 2 days of gym going down the drain already :'( Everyone's tired so Desm drove us home & yah, mama was so surprised that I got home before midnite & I even slept before midnite. Haha~~ That's why all my frds received my X'Mas greetings before midnite. Yah, I was very tired after the gym. zzzZZZ

Basically today I met up with Rain for porridge buffet. Yah, we've been talking about it for years and at last we got to eat that today. Heez~~ But poor gal! Lost her voice due to continuous ktv sessions again. Why everytime I meet u, u got such sexy voice huh? Haha... Still going for another session tonite somemore. Haiz...
We both were very full after the buffet, didn't eat alot but still very full, to the extent that I skipped my dinner again. Sometimes I'm really suspicious of my digestive system. Haha~~ Rain handed over to me my BDay & X'Mas presents. Haha~~ She didn't give me a 2-in-1 present but it's a 2-in-2 present! It was very heavy as well. Yah, so heavy that I even teased her, asking if she had given me a block of red brick. Haha~~ Or was it a handphone since she put it in a 'hello' red bag? She just smiled and asked me to unwrap them when I got home. OMG!!! I was so stunned when I unwrap the 1st present, my BDay present. I saw a "silver cow"! Gal, you really bought me a silver cow wallet?! Sigh...earlier on, you were telling me that you can't bear to buy one for yourself yet now you got one for me? I really dunno what to say. Opening the 2nd present, my X'Mas present, made me screamed another time. OMG!!! It's a box of birdnest. I couldn't believe my eyes leh. U really bought these for me? Yah, I know that the birdnest was a promise you made to me some time ago. But you really took it so seriously? By the way, the promise was only 1 bottle of it, yet now I got 6 bottles of it. Haiz...I'm left speechless again! I'm very very touched, really. But I felt quite bad that you are spending so much money on me. Sigh... Yah, we are close friends, but still don't spend so much again, ok? So next time treat will be on me and don't fight with me over it, ok? =)

Hmm...this X'Mas has been a simple affair spending time with a few close friends but I'm already very happy. Thanks to BZ, WS & Rain for making my X'Mas a simple yet joyous one. =)

No comments: