Friday, December 15, 2006

It's Friday!!!

At last it's Friday! Have been pretty busy this week as well, work & post-work. Had sore throat earlier this week but now it has developed into a cough, abit of runny nose. Last few days my stomach felt funny too, and had diarrhoea. Dunno what went wrong. Sigh.. Probably I'm getting old already. Haha~~

Wed met up with WS to exchange my pinky bag for an orange one instead. Haha~~ Yah, think it's a more suitable colour for me. Had a good chat with her. Probably she should not worry so much. Gal, it's time to think for yourself, ok?

Thu had no plans at 1st but later was called up for "emergency consultation". Haha~~ that's what friends are for, isn't it? Thanks LLT for ur help too! Hope everything's going fine for them soon =)

Today. What have I done? Slacked for the whole afternoon!! Went to work in the morning with really hoarsed voice, really cannot stand it. In the end, visited the "bird doctor" (Glad gave him the nick! Haha) who gave me more than 10 types of medicine for just a normal cough & flu. I think he's trying to cheat my co's money. Haha~~ Unexpectedly, I got an MC, so I just made use of it. Went home aroung 1+pm and took a nap before meeting up with Jac for dinner & shopping. Haha~~ Think it sounds funny. Jac's staying in the same block as I do, yet today when we met up, I collected my B'dae present for last year. Haha~~ So I demanded for another present. Yah, for this year (just kidding with u lar!). In the end, she got me a tin of Famous Amos cookies as X'Mas present. So sweet of her, thanks alot!! Really appreciate it. Hope you like the present I got for u too. Must wear it when we go swimming, k? Hhaa~~ Pretty unlucky just now. Went Crystal Jade for our favourite porridge, in the end got scalded coz the waitress accidentally spilled hot tea (really hot!!!) onto my leg. It's was really painful. The waitress was apologetic, and she compensated us with 2 bowls of red bean soup (too bad, i've already lost my voice so can't eat that =( ). So in the end I returned 1 bowl to her. Lucky Jac, got free dessert when I got scalded. Sigh... Went for our shopping spree after that. Actually didn't buy alot of stuff too. Haha... has been aiming at a pair of sandals for very long, finally decided to buy but they have run out of white colour ones. Sigh... Anyway, it has been a really fun evening with Jac. Hope we can meet up more often, ok? Hope your migraine problem gets better too. Do take care, ok?

Alrite, time to wrap my presents. =)

No comments: