Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm so so so tired...

Today has been a pretty tiring day and towards the end of the day, I my head started to ache, no idea what happened. Probably my boss has been bugging me too much today. Yah, I've lost count of how many times he looked me up today. I've also missed the Combat Yoga class which I wanted to attend today becoz I have to stay back for OT. Sigh... Worked till 7pm today even though my headache was killing me. ArghhHHH

Anyway, got home after that but even after having my dinner, my headche was still quite bad. In the end what did I do? I ate chocolate! Haha...Surprisingly after doing that and probably also after chatting with BZ, my headache was gone! Haha... miracle?! I guessed probably I'm too stressed by work can't take leave somemore. Chocolate really helps to relieve stress & relieve me of my headache now. Ahaha~~ I think I'm getting crazy now. I need a break! I want holiday!!! =(

Hmm...by the way, thanks to "DSPG" for delivering the dao sa piah to my place just now. Heez~~ Thanks a million! =) I'm also very happy that GL is back in Singapore for good!! Haha~~ Yeah, you've been MIA for the past 6 months, so glad that you are back. Hope we can meet up more often!!

One more day of work and the long weekend arrives. Yah, I can't wait for tomorrow to come! Another session of gym tmr! Hope to do the belly dancing class & to digest the chocolate I had just now. Wahaha~~ But too bad for u, LLT, this belly dance class is exclusively for ladies! Haha... anyway, think u had fun at yesterday's Step Hi-Lo class also, rite? Yah, lots of jumping, kicking, running which nearly drove us crazy. Haha~~

So tired today, time to sleep! =)

No comments: