Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sian Day @ Work

Today is Boxing Day! Yupz... back to work today. Feeling so lazy & don't feel like working at all. Today got to office an hr later than usual as I had to get my braces adjusted. Yah, it wasn't tightened properly during my checkup on last Sunday. Haha~~ So this morning I got the luxury of lazing in my bed till around 8am. I wish I was on leave today! Work as usual, kept trying & trying out stuff which didn't appear to work well. Sigh.. Boss seemed to have planned my work for the next 2 weeks already & the way he put it sounded as if I can't take any leave these 2 weeks already. Somemore he assumed that I'm definitely going to take leave during CNY. So sad.. hope things work well these 2 days. I'M IN NO MOOD TO WORK THOU I GOT TONNES OF THINGS TO DO NOW. Sickening, rite? Even Glad they all think that my life is very chiam. Hahah... Yah, I'll take it easy, so no worries, friends. =)

After work went to catch the movie, 'Borat' at Cine. All thanks to LLT for sharing his free tix with me. Heez~~ The show was very funny & lame too. Haha... Alot of XXXXXX scenes as well. Haha... but it's a show good for a laugh, especially when I'm feeling so sick & sian now. Haha~~ Oh, also got my X'Mas present from LLT. It's a snowball thingy which can be used as an ornament/ paperweight. Thanks alot! Like it very much, the message on it is meaningful too. Haha~~ But I didn't know that I got such impact on u leh. Haha~~

So tired, but tmr's going to gym again! Yah, gotta burn away all the calories accumulated over the past few days!! =)

No comments: