Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Busy Week, but it's Christmas soon!

Just 1 more day to X'Mas! Heez~~

This week has been a really busy week at work & I'm feeling so lethargic. I've been trying out lots of method to achieve my target but each time I'm just being thrown back to the starting point (felt that I'm playing snake & ladder. Haha~~). Sigh... I've been telling many colls and friends that I wanna take leave (yah, I still have 11 days of leave left!) but till now the plan has not materialised. Sigh... Hope things will work well next week so that I can take leave on Friday. =)

Ok, back track a little...

First of all gotta congratulate SN for passing her 'N' level! So now you can move on, gotta work hard, ok? As promised, I'll be ur slave from now on. =( Haha~~

Last Thursday was LLT's B'Day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, again! Heez~~ Hope that u like the present (otherwise I an always put it on ebay. wahaha) and the celebration as well. It was such a coincidence to bump into RH at 'The Tapas Tree' restuarant. Quite a nice Spanish restaurant recommended by RH. Sigh... I was mistaken as the waitress by their waitress when I went over to RH's table to ask for her recommendation for dishes. So sadz... I wasn't even wearing any dress that was similar to their uniforms leh. RH was saying probably I look like Spanish? Haha...yah...so funny. But I'm already used to these. Yah, I'm very "multi-racial". There's people who think that I'm Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, maid (dunno Indonesian, Flippino or where else? haha) and now Spanish? Haha... Dunno to feel sad or what. Maybe I just look too "un-chinese". Haha~~
Sorry LLT, promised you a cake but in the end din get it. Pretty rush that nite oso. Haha... hope u din mind that =p But I've promised that will make it up with something else, rite? haha

Friday I was in no mood to work already. Office was almost empty as most of my colls were on leave for X'Mas yet I still have alot of things to do. Sigh... Yah, really dying to take leave now! Even rotting at home I'll be real happy. haha~~ Quite happy to receive a X'Mas present from boss. Haha~~ He got my favourite cranberry gift set from body shop. Thanks so much!!! =)
Anyway, met up with PW guys & gals for a X'Mas gathering cum gift exchange after work. Had an enjoyable dinner and gift exchange session. Haha...got a remote controller holder! After dinner was spent chit chatting before proceeding to St James for an "exploration". Yup, visited the pubs there, basically we hopped from one to another. Think after going to the cheena pub there, called Dragonfly, I'll still prefer a more english pub. Or maybe their cheena pub simply cmi. Haha... Got a nice jazz bar, Bellini Room, and another interesting one is Modiva. Really enjoyed the live band performance at Modiva, saw my old love, trumpet, too! I really really miss my trumpet!! Miss the good old days when I was still in my sec sch band. Really had lots of fun playing my trumpet then. Wah, I've not played a trumpet for 8 years already! But I still remember the fingerings. heez~~ So when can I get to play it again? I wish, I wish.... Haha

Today started on our 1st gym session at PF. Hhaa...it was tiring but pretty shiok! Think I've haven had a good workout for quite a while already. Haha...even longer for u rite, LLT? Haha... No worries, I'll make sure that you new year resolution comes true. Otherwise you know what happens, rite? Haha... I'll constantly remind you since u r so STM. =) Caught the show 'Charlotte's Web' in the evening. A nice show! It has a very sad but touching ending as well. The movie talks alot about friendship, about making promises. Yah, it reminds me of some things as well. Sigh...

Hmm...LLT seemed moody today. Anyway, don't worry so much, ok? I'm sure that there's definitely a solution to it, rite? I know that you didn't want things to happen this way also. So relax, just let nature takes it's course then. =)

Received a "funny" sms when I got home. Someone asked me to rate our friendship on a scale of 0-10. OMG!! I hate such stuff leh. To me, it's not possible to rate a friendship like that. Coz every friendship is unique on its own due to individuals' differences. Yah, everyone has his strengths and weaknesses. So to me, different friends of mine cater to my different needs. It's pretty unfair to just rank them on a scale. Well, I would say that I categorise my friends rather than rank them. Friends whom I can share problems with, friends whom I do certain activities with or just plain acquaintance. Oh well, the categorisation is actually more complex than just these 3 groups. Haha~~ So I didn't reply to the sms. But shortly after, I received a call. Yes, the friend actually called me up instead & kinda demanded for an answer. OMG!! At that time I was coughing really badly, but still, I was not spared. Yup, die die I have to answer that question! It is so the ... ... Yup, I was left speechless. Anyway, I was being very frank about how I felt about our friendship & what I think of the friend. Hopefully it wasn't offensive and whatever misunderstanding we had will be cleared after the talk. So scared leh, gonna meet the friend real soon... :S

No comments: