Sunday, June 17, 2007

Death of my Project! Yeah!!

After working for my project for about 8 months, it was declared DEAD last Thursday. Somemore it'll take immediate effect. I was quite shocked when boss told me that day, as we expected the project to come to a closure only at the end of the month. Haha... but also good lah. In other words, I can stop suffering from headaches & will no longer be pissed off by the tedious chemistry which never seem to work the way we have hoped for. Awesome!!

Now I'm projectless yet not totally free as one might think coz still got some archiving work to do. Super duper sian!! Doing paperwork is so torturous!! I hope we'll get a new project soon. Praying for more interesting & rewarding project this time round! Yah, for past 1 yr I've not been in much luck. Always stuck with projects with grueling chemistry. Yucks!! Hope my luck would turn for the better this time round.

Pray hard for me, friends!!!

No comments: