Sunday, June 03, 2007

MayDay's Concert 2007

I've been looking forward to 02 Jun with much enthusiasm since March (I think). Yah, I've bought the tix to MayDay's 2007 JUMP! Concert. Haha... I was pretty excited about it but at the same time I wasn't very keen in going to Expo for concerts as my previous experience wasn't fantastic. Nevertheless, we still decided to give it a go.

Still remember for MayDay's previous concert, I attended with my sis & some of her friends at Expo as well. That happened some 1.5years back and I could still remember that the concert fell on my birthday. Heez...

For this year's concert, the 3 of us - LLT, HC & I, got the most pricey tickets so that we can have a good view of the entire concert. Heez.. Interestingly, we bumped into quite a number of friends who attended the concert as well. Haha... So that kept us busy chatting up & taking pics with some of them. The concert proper only managed to commence at about 8.30pm. It started off with a short video telling a story which involved the band members. A little boring, I just want the singing to start real soon then! Early part of the concert the band was singing some songs which I'm not too familiar with. Sigh.. yah, I know, I should have been more hardworking to practise/listen to their older & newer songs (I'm only more familar with the in-between albums. Haha) before the concert. It was only until the 2nd half of the concert that the crowd started to warm up and got more high.

Overall, it's an enjoyable concert. They've sung a good number of my favourite songs, though they missed out some others as well. Haha...well, 3hrs of concert is just not sufficient for them to sing all the songs they have!

Kinda of regretted that I didn't order the concert t-shirts beforehand. Expected them to sell them during the concert but they didn't. Sigh...

No comments: