Thursday, May 31, 2007

Vesak Day!

Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhists! As for me, my family & I don't celebrate Vesak Day. But still, as a typical working adult, I looked forward to this day, because it's a public holiday. Haha...

Yah, pretty exhausted by work, and I need a short escape from all the stress. Managed to clear my half a day of time off yesterday afternoon. Went for my dental appointment & then back home to sleep. Lately I've been feeling tired easily. Getting old already?! Hmm... Anyway, it was nice to spend my weekday afternoon relaxing at home, such a luxury! Haha.. I also managed to bug my mum and get her to cook dinner for me yesterday. Whahaha...so bad of me to bully her. Of course not lah! I prepared the dinner together with her, had a really good time cooking and eating together. Heez~~ Yah, then I realised that it's been quite long since I last prepare a meal together with her. Well, I used to be her regular 'kitchen assistant' when I was still schooling, but it became less often after I started work & after she started to help out at my dad's stall. Heez...a simple dinner but I'm very happy! :) Hope we can do it more often.

After dinner I was out for Mambo nite! Yah, since today is a PH, I do not have to get up early for work, so could afford a late nite. Haha... But then, everyone else thought likewise. In the end, Zouk was fully packed with people, and I really mean FULLY PACKED. OMG! It was really scary. More packed than Suntec today (due to the PC Show) and I almost died in there while trying to squeeze out from the place. Pretty boring music too. Sigh... it was really disappointing! Looked forward to dance abit & relieve my stress but didn't even manage to step onto the dance floor coz it was too packed already. But luckily I've already had a "good dance" on Tue nite during the Step I class. Backtrack a little, the Step I class was so fun though LLT found it a killer! Haha... Good for you to attend to train up on your memory skills, Mr STM. Haha..

Today we have spent a good 2 hours in gym for the killer combat class. Haha...our sweat was just flying all over the places! We've been informed to dress up in orange (or bring an orange fruit to class - erhh... CNY meh? haha). Some of the regulars were pretty sporting to dress up in orange attire. Of course not for us. Reason being no orange gym gear! Haha..
Did some shopping after gym before meeting up with GY for PC Show. Bought something expensive. Abit heartpain though it's not my money. But really thanks for the present. Heez...

Tmr still gotta work before it's weekend again. Sigh...

No comments: