Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Moody Weekend

Hmm...dunno for what reason I felt a little moody these few days (not pms la! haha). Irregardless of what I do, it just didn't make me feel better. Felt lazy, didn't even feel like going for my gym classes. That's so not me! Afterall, I still attended the classes yesterday & today, though I opted to do some equipments (view at Vivo PF is great!) instead of combat today. Glad that I did, felt a little much better after some sweating. Heez~~

Glad that I had some good company this weekend! Met up my GF for breakfast (instead of a jog. GF's so lazy leh. Haha!!) yesterday. Had a good chat though it was a short meetup. Yesterday's afternoon was spent gyming alone (gym class looked alot less packed than usual as well) before meeting WK for late afternoon tea & some shopping. Heez~~ No idea why. I felt quite tired yesterday & slept soon after I got home. Piggy me! Haha

This morning I got up not feeling much better. Sigh... no idea what's the cause of all this moodiness. Just felt sian somehow & I couldn't explain why. Poor LLT gotta bear with my sian face today. So poor thing. Haha~~ Caught the movie 'Spiderman 3' in 4K digital version. It was good! Crystal clear man! The show was nice as well, an exciting show, so I didn't fall asleep as well. Or maybe bcoz I've already slept alot last nite? Haha~~

Weekend has passed again. Tmr onwards gonna be stuck in a training. Hope it'll be a good one.

No comments: