Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Weekend!

This week didn't do much things other than work. Even for gym, I only attended 2 classes yesterday for this entire week. Sigh.. But hope that me gym regime will resume some time next week after my gym buddy is back. Time to exercise again, dude! Haha~~

No gym after work. So what have I been doing then? Well, then I became a good gal & went home early to have dinner with my mum (if not she'll complain). Haha~~ But then, still managed to catch the movie '28 weeks later' with LLT on Thursday evening. Haha... somehow, I was in for some scares that day, wanna get some adrenaline rush (hmm..probably lack of exercise this week, so I missed the heart-racing feeling. Haha) Asked to choose between a comedy, 'Blades of Glory', and a horror show, I picked the latter. Wahaha.... Well, I think the show was more bloody than scary, so I still didn't managed to get the scares I've hoped for. Haha

At last I managed to do some exercise on Sat afternoon before meeting some of my JC classmates for dinner at Central. So happy to see Tricia, Yimin & Wanen! I think we last meet up some 1 1/2 years ago. Everyone still looks good now! We managed to get the outdoor seats of the restaurant which has a good view of clarke quay. It's really nice to catch up with them again. Looks like everyone is still pretty happy in their field. It's interesting to realise that 4 of us are in pretty different fields - IT, audit, building & real estate and science (me!). Had a good time listening to the little stories happened at their work. This world is so full of funny people. Haha.. Wanen will be organising the next gathering but hope that it's not going to be 1 1/2 years later.

Today I've decided to give gym a miss & bring my laptop out to town for a "walk". Haha..well, wanted to try out the wireless SG thingy but no idea why, just couldn't get it properly hooked up to the network. Sigh... Luckily I brought my Turkey travel guide along to read. Heez~~ Saw a number of nice & cool places in the guide (especially the beach!), hope I'll get to go.

Another full week of work, then the week after will be Vesak Day PH! Haha~~ What's more, I'm going for MayDay's concert that weekend. So excited!!

No comments: