Sunday, May 27, 2007

Work is driving me NUTS!

ArghhhHH... Past week I've been feeling lousy at work. Or truthfully, I should say since last year, I've not been working on any rewarding chemistry projects, it's pretty a demoralising feeling, and some times it really sucked. Sigh... Now, a year later, things have improved a little but I still feel that what I've been doing is not really what I'm looking for. Really dread going back to work tomorrow again, still gotta face the same old problems, which I really dunno when I can get them solved. Looks like my boss is not optimistic about the current project as well, I can really sense his frustrations whenever he talked to us about the project. Furthermore, I think that the unexplainable results that I'm getting are driving him mad as well. I felt frustrated too, really feel that I'm so useless & stupid sometimes. Sigh... has anything gone wrong? Am I not suited for this field? I just feel that I'm losing the zest and motivation in research these days. I kept asking myself, " Is it time to move on to something else already?"

But again & again, I keep telling myself, "Failure is part & parcel of life. In R&D, it's an even BIGGER part!" Yes, of course, I don't wish to give up so easily, I still hope to give myself a little more time in R&D, and to think clearly my next move. I hope I'll still be able to hang on, hang on...

I think now I've adopted a good way to release all my stress. That's gym workout! Haha... Especially during combat class, all the work stress I have is released through those punches and kicks. Ahahaha...

Anyway, my weekend has been good. Yah, happy that I always have good weekends and that really drives me to work so that the next weekend will come soon. Heez~~ Met up with WS & BZ again yesterday. This time round brought them to Clarity Cafe. Great to hear that WS has some plans already and is already executing them. Hope I'll be able to execute my plans soon. Haha...

No comments: