Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekends!

Weekend just kinda of sucks for some reasons. Nevertheless, I still made my way to the gym yesterday afternoon for pump & combat classes. Felt better after a good sweat-out and now my muscles are still aching. I met up with Noorul after that for revision. Well, you didn’t make me puke blood, but you almost made me fainted. Haha~~ Hope the session was useful for you!

Went home after that for Mothers’ Day celebration though it was just a simple affair at home. It was so sweet of my bro to get Mama a bouquet of pink carnations. Although Mama kept nagging at him for spending the $$ unnecessarily, I can see that she was really happy to receive the flowers. Heez~~ We bugged Mama for the entire evening to decide on what to have for dinner, in the end what she requested for? Just a fillet-O-fish! Haha…My Mama is so cute & she is so easily satisfied!! But in the end I ate nothing due to some problems. Glad that the issues have been resolved now. :)

Today I went to ‘T-One Steamboat’ located at Beach Rd with some colls after work. Food was good and the spicy stemboat pot was nice but it was a killer. Now I’m still suffering from stomach discomfort, OMG! I can sort of feel a layer of chili oil floating in my stomach. Eeee…

No comments: