Saturday, June 09, 2007

Long Lost Friends

I finally got to meet up with Qing to "la kopi" (should be la green tea. Haha) last nite. We decided to meet at the newly opened drive-through Mac since I've not been there before and the place is within walking distance from both our house. Heez... Unexpectedly, the place was super crowded! Both indoor and outdoor seats were occupied. Yah, afterall, it's a Friday nite, we should have guessed that the nite was still young for many. Haha...

But lucky for us, we managed to find an indoor seat pretty soon. After filling Qing's stomach (since I've already taken my dinner whereas she hasn't), we began our long chit-chat session. Haha... nice session! We have endless things to talk about especially since we've not met up for quite some time. Hope we can do this more frequently, ok? Heez...

Just when we were about to leave the place, we saw our 3 long-lost friends, HS, Boon & ET! Haha...it's such a coincidence! So in the end, we had a mini AMKNPS class gathering at the Mac. Haha... I think the last time I met some of them was 2-3 yrs back. Haha...everyone still look the same as before, but in terms of career and personal life everyone seems to be doing good. It's an interesting get-together talking about the past, about what happened in pri sch, etc. Haha... And OMG! That's like how many donkey years back. As I count, I realised that I've known HS & Boon for a good 18 yrs already while with ET & Qing it's 14 yrs. This makes me sound very old. Haha... Anyway, I guess we'll have a group gathering pretty soon. Will we be able to gather all 42 people form class 6B? Hmm...

Seems like there's quite a no. of long-lost friends appearing from nowhere lately. Haha... Got a surprise call yesterday from 1 of my JC 1st 3 months classmate too and they are in the midst of organising a class gathering as well. Yah, after 8 years! Haha...

Well, it'll be really interesting to meet them after so many years. Heez...

No comments: