Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy B'day, Mummy!!!

Today is my mummy's b'day. Happy Birthday to my dearest mummy!!! Stay chio, happy & healthy always!! Heez... Today we just had a simple cake-cutting and dinner at a nearby coffeeshop to celebrate mum's b'day. But it was definitely enjoyable for all of us, though it's disappointing that papa (sleeping coz need to get up early for work) & sis (cg) did not join in for the celebration. The cake was a tasty home-make fruit cake (not made by me but my mum's friend) bought by mummy herself! Haha... So funny, B'day gal buying cake for herself on her b'day?! Ok, to make up for it, I paid for the dinner and will get her a belated b'day present soon (well, maybe from Turkey? Haha)

Just to backtrack a little, yesterday evening LLT & I went for 'Transformers' gala premiere. Saw some artistes at The Cathay as well. Heez.. Coming back to the movie, it was really cool! Haha... some parts of the movie was funny too, it's really an entertaining movie. But I was a little tired yest, so kept dozing off at some points during the 2hrs 20mins of screening. Lousy me! I dunno why. I guess I really have ultra short attention span. I often doze off in movies, meetings, bus/train rides. I always try hard to keep my eyes open. But most of the time my upper eyelid just seem too heavy to keep it lifted up. Sigh... I'm so useless.

Backtrack backtrack... to my weekend, I mean last weekend. Haha... did nothing interesting except to attend my 1st physical assessment at PF. Yah, we are very slow, after some 6 months in PF then we attended our 1st physical assessment. Haha...most people woud have gone through it at the point when they join the club mah. After measuring blood pressure & doing some tests, I am proud to say that I'm considered as fit! Haha... Interestingly, the computer system has also calculated my wellness age based on my physical abilities and I'm only 18 years old!! Wahahaha....this means that my body age 6 years less than my chronological age. Muahahaha... As for YOU, you are now xx years older than me instead of 3 yrs. Haha... Work hard, ok?

Weekend's coming again! Gonna be busy but gotta start packing my luggage soon!!!

No comments: