Saturday, July 07, 2007

Busy Busy Week!!

I've been so busy with activities and packing of luggage that I've not been blogging for the past 1 week odd. And most of the days this week I've been sleeping at 1+am. Oh no! Eyebags and dark circles becoming more prominent now. I need mtm!! Haha...

Last weekend was crazily tiring. Started off with Christina Aguilera's concert on Sat evening at the National Indoor Stadium. Haha...It's my 1st English concert. A pretty cool concert, very nicely done, well sung and danced by the very sexy Christina. Yah, although I am not very familar with her songs, I think that she has put up a fantastic performance. I wish I was more familiar with her songs so that I can sing along or even dance along during the concert. Haha... After the concert, we were just in time to catch the pathetic fireworks (ok, at least better than nothing..haha) at the National Stadium. It's the last day before the closure of the National Stadium. Sigh.. Another historic place is going to be demolished again in order to make way for new buildings. That's so sad...

The next day got up really early to attend a sport climbing course at Yishun Safra. Think I was too tired to think that morning, brain kinda of stopped functioning. Kept doing the wrong things during the class. Haha... But things got better in the afternoon when we began our wall climbing. Haha... it was fun! Though the 1st attempt was kinda of scary and I didn't reach the top of the rock wall. But I decided to try it again and this time round, I managed to survive all the way to the top of the rock wall. Yeah!!! Haha...all thanks to my steady belayer, LLT! Haha...but when we switched role, it's a different story already. Cold sweat!!! Haha....

Felt so shacked this week after all the series of activities. I'm still trying to pack my luggage for my Turkey trip. Yah, I'm leaving in 24hrs time! I wasn't really looking forward to the whole trip, or maybe just haven't get into the mood of it. But hope my "holiday" mood will take off as my plane takes off tmr.

In the meantime, take care folks! I'll be back soon to update more about my Turkey trip! Haha...

No comments: