Monday, July 30, 2007

All the best to my dear friend!

Sob sob... GY just left for Boston this morning. Earlier in the morning we have just exchanged smses and when the last sms from her was about that she's already on the plane, going to take off soon, somehow I just felt a little sad but at the same time happy for her.

We just met up for a dinner last Friday before her departure. As she wished, we treated her to a Japanese restaurant coz this gal thinks that she'll miss all the Japanese food she loves when she reaches Boston. Haha.. And I've also bought her my favourite Japanese wassant, which she loves as well. No worries, I'll get you more when you come back, ok? Surprisingly, I also received a nice little angel hp accessory from her. Heez... Really like it. Thanks! Our meetup was ended with a farewell hug, so sad... Gonna miss her for the next 1.5 years. Now less 1 khaki to go out & go travelling. But all the best to her! Just hope she'll be less blur & more independent. Heez... Yeah, and I'm going to save up for my air ticket to fly over & hopefully I can sponge on her then. Haha...

Actually I envy her too. I wish I can go abroad to study/work for a few years, to learn to be independent & to see the outside world too. I wonder if I'll get a chance to. I wish I wish...

No comments: