Sunday, July 22, 2007

An Outing to Sentosa!

It's my 1st weekend back in Sg! The very 1st outing I have for this weekend was to Sentosa. Haha....any guess on when my last trip to Sentosa was? Ermm... I think it was when I was 18 yrs old. Some 7 years back. OMG!! I'm such a mountain tortise!

But yesterday morning begun with some drizzle, such a nice weather to laze in bed! zzzZZZ Haha...So by the time I woke up, get prepared & reached Sentosa, it was already noon time. Ready for lunch! Haha...

I think the most excited person (or rather pet) at this outing was Oscar. Can see that he got all high & excited the moment he landed on Sentosa, he just kept barking and checking out each and every corner. Haha... He even learnt how to swim! Wow! But still need lots of practices & training, just like me. Wahahaha.... So our "coach" gotta teach us how to tread water steadily, ok? Heez...

Despite the bad weather, it was an enjoyable outing. Seen alot of changes made to Sentosa. Now the monorail is gone and is replaced by the light rail train which links Vivocity to Sentosa. The old musical fountain is also gone, new IR is on its way too! So much changes there! Yeh, many things can change in just a year, a month, a day, an hour and even within a minute. Let alone 7 years. Changes... Will changes always be for the better? Only time will tell. Haha...

No comments: