Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Joy @ Work, more Activities in Plan!

Since my return from Turkey, I've embarked on a new platform for my current project. This time round, the chemistry involved is less tedious and alot more workable. So happy!! Finally I'm doing something which I'm able to see results!! Heez... Yah, I've been missing out on this in my work for the past 1+ years, where what I've been working on were mostly ambiguous & unfulfilling. But at least for now, things are working well and no longer demoralising.

I've also got a couple of "major events" lined up in my plan. Haha!!! For a happier & healthier me, me together with some friends got ourselves registered for the Amore Women's Dayout & the Great Eastern 10K Run. Haha... so excited!!! Excited over the events &... GOODIE BAGS!!! Hey, don't say that I'm cheapo, ok? Well, it's been the 3rd year in a row that I've participated in the Amore Women's Dayout and without fail, I'll always do it with Zhen & YP. This year our group grew bigger, there's gonna be 7 of us! Hope it won't rain like last year & hope there'll be more fun this year. As for the Great Eastern 10k Run, I've just signed up today, only for the 5km fun run. Well, it's gonna be my 1st time doing a marathon, so gotta take it easy & start off with a shorter route. Heez... Coming up next will be registration for Standard Chartered Marathon. How far are we going to run then? 21km? Oh gosh! I need to train up for my 5km 1st then!

No comments: