Monday, November 19, 2007

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!! So why is the musical called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?? Well well, it's because of this magical car which can fly and swim besides going on roads. So the name of the musical actually came from the sound the car engine makes which sounds like 'chitty chitty chitty chitty' before it gives out 2 loud bangs. Haha... Interesting!

I've attended the musical last nite. It was really cool! I always find the orchestra in the background the most appealing part in musical. Probably it has got to do with me in school band back in my sec & JC days. Haha....yah, got to hear the trumpet again. Of course, on the stage, the performers have put up a really good show too. Their singing & dancing were fantastic. Now their theme song is still running in my head. Haha....

This is my 2nd musical for the year, where the previous one was The Phantom of the Opera. So what's up next? It gonna be Beauty World Musical in January. Can;t wait till then!

No comments: