Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nite out @ Brotzeit with Bossy

Last nite I had a great evening out with RH & Bossy. Yes! Our team of three! This time round, instead of treating us to lunch, Bossy decided to bring us out for dinner as he wishes to see how well we can hold alcohol. Well, Bossy loves to drink beer and he drinks it like water, which also explains why he has a beer belly (which he denies that it's a result of too much beer. Haha). I admit that I'm not such a good drinker. Just a 0.5l + 0.3l of German beer was sufficient to make me turn red like a lobster and make me feel sleepy. But then I wasn't drunk lo. Haha...

Yah, German beer + German food. We went to the Brotzeit German Bier Bar Restaurant @ Vivocity for our very first dinner outing. It's actually my 2nd time there already. Food was alrite but beer was great and a good sleep inducer for me. Haha... We had a nice chat about work, about life. Chatted till almost 11pm before Bossy left for his 2nd round of drinking session while RH & I headed home. Felt really sleepy then. Lousy me!

Come to think of it, we three have been in the same team for 3 years already! How many more 3 years will our group of trio continue to have? Hmmm...

No comments: