Thursday, November 29, 2007

Work work work!

It's been quite a while since I last mentioned about my work. So before you read on, be prepared to hear my sorrows.Haha...

Just two words to describe my present work. EXTREMELY BUSY!

Now I'm trying to finish up the synthesis of 11 compounds before I can happily go off to celebrate my bday then X'mas. Well, I'm done with 4 of them, 5 on their way but the remaining 2 still stuck somewhere. Yes, trying hard to push these 11 compounds through by next week. Meanwhile my lab notebook entries are accumulating, my Turkey conference report is waiting to be completed & also my APPRAISAL by 12th Dec. Haha.... Think I'm going bonkus soon. Lots of things to be done but so little time. So now I'm still considering if I should take leave on next next Mon. Hmm.....

Stressed & tired lately, so I might be more irritable lately. Please pardon me for that!

Holiday, holiday!! When can I go for a good break??

No comments: