Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's Such a Small Small World!

Last Thursday was Deepavali. Happy Belated Deepavali to all!

I started off my day with a 2hr combat class at Great World City's PF. Well, 2hr combat class is already my routine on public holidays. Haha... Crazy 2hrs but definitely fun! But the most rewarding thing for my trip down to GWC yesterday was to bump into Grace at PF. We two were so excited to meet each other in the ladies. Very surprised too. I've been trying to meet her up for dinner ever since she's back from Australia but we never succeed in meeting up. Yet we met at PF's toilet! Haha... Anyway, what's more of a coincidence is that Grace is actually Oscar's vet! Unbelievable! Really can't believe that Singapore is that small for such coincidence! Like this friend knows that friend of mine, etc etc. Super Frienster! Oh well, for now it's probably more appropriate to call it Super Facebook! Haha...

Too bad, our catch up was really short. Hope we can meet up for more catching up some time really soon!

Today I was back in office with no "government" around. Yah, boss was away, so can have a relaxing day. Anyway, my arms are still aching from all the waving at A-Mei's concert last nite. Yah, aching not because of the gym but the concert. So you can imagine how high the concert got. Hee hee.... yah, it was really good!

No comments: