Monday, January 07, 2008

Beauty World.... CHA CHA CHA!!!

CHA CHA CHA....CHA CHA CHA!!! Yes, I've just attended the musical, 'Beauty World', on last Friday evening. So what makes me wanna watch this musical so much?

Well well, it all goes back to 10 years ago, in 1998, when I was still in my secondary school. We had this vocal training course (I think so. Haha....) at Mediacorp which was then called TCS. The vocal training course aside, we were brought to tour around Mediacorp to see the various acting studios, etc. On the last day of our training, we were invited to watch the Beauty World musical full dress rehersal and it was a great performance! Yes, and it's my 1st time (and last time I think...) to be in a Mediacorp studio andto be so close to the stage & actors. Hee hee....

So now, 10 years later, I was so excited to be able to catch the musical again, although it's now different casts. They also did some changes to the musical & have added more songs to it, it is still as fantastic!

I'm always amazed by how fast they change the stage backdrop, their beautiful costumes as well as their excellent acting skills & singing. Really impressed!

So will there still be another return of the Beauty World musical 10 years down the road? Let's wait till 2018 then!

No comments: