Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Catch-up lunch

This afternoon I've finally met up with Fi for lunch. This lunch date has been dragged from 2007 to 2008 & finally we ended up @ Biopolis' Mealbox! Doing a quick count, the last time I saw Fi was in NUS and that's some 3+ years ago. How time flies!!

But, it's still so easy to recognise her despite my myopia coz she still maintains her spikey hair. Except that it's now less funky (coz less spikey. Haha...) and more tamed (or should I say mature?). Spotted her in a pink shirt, with a blazaar over it and holding a very pink umbrella. Hmm...definitely different from the past coz she used to be in t-shirt & berms. Keke...

We had a great time talking, about past, about present, about future. Missed the fun time we all had during JC 1st 3 months, really! I think it's oe of my happiest time and probably that's why I'm so actively in touch with my pre-JC group of friends. Haha... Fi really knows how to make me happy. She commented that my face shape has became so much sharper & I'm slim! Wahaha....

Hope that the whole group of us can meet up soon!!

No comments: