Sunday, December 02, 2007

10km - Accomplished!

Hohoho!!! I've completed my 10km run & I'm still in one piece. Glad to say that I've clocked a timing of 1hr 17min & have been ranked in the top 38% runners. Keke.... Proud of myself!

For the remaining of the day after my 10km run was spent doing "sinful stuff". Wahaha!! After the run, we went over to Suntec for our roti prata breakfast (or should say 2nd round of breakfast for me). But I skipped lunch as I was too tired by afternoon & really need a good nap before meeting up with my JC bunch. Well, lack of sleep the previous night. Was a little excited plus I've been woke up by people who were more excited over the run. Poor me hor? My run started at 8am but I was already awakened at 5am!

In the evening, I've met up with the gals to celebrate Cat's belated birthday. Haha... Had fun eating mala steamboat and half-way through the dinner there was a blackout. But still, we had an enjoyable evening chatting & of course make plans for our coming X'mas celebration!


Yeah, it's now December! X'mas!!! PRESENTS!!!!

No comments: