Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pirates Ah Hoi!

Pirates Ah Hoi! That's our annual D&D theme for this year which took place @ Hilton Hotel last nite. We were released from work 2hrs earlier yesterday so that we got time to dress up for the event. But instead, the bunch of us went Orchard to shop shop. Well, all gals so what else do you expect? We ended up buying a 'Little Miss' t-shirt each. Haha.... I'm now Little Miss Bad / Stubborn! Hee hee....

After shopping, we headed to Hilton for our dinner! But being lazy/boring/no mood/$0 budget, most of the colleagues (including me) from my unit did not dress up for the event. But we did some last min props (parang!) using cardboards (see picture). So damn cool, rite? Haha....

But we later saw more powerful "weapons" others have brought. Some brought "guns" (or rather toy guns). Haha....Anyway, it was an interesting piirates' gathering with most of us wearing the bandana. Although some looked like milk ladies instead. Ahaha...

Food wasn't very nice so didn't eat much. We played a couple of games & luckily or unluckily, I was picked to play a relay game. All I have to do was to burst a balloon & there I received a $10 Coffee Bean voucher. Wahaha.... However, I got no luck in the lucky draw this year. Hmm...it seemed like an alternate year winning for me. Won 3 years ago & last year. But anyway, we each got a $50 Takashimaya voucher as the door gift this year & on top of it my $100 voucher from last year is still unspent. So now $150 worth of Taka voucher! Who wanna go shopping with me??

No comments: