Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bombs? RED Bombs.

Lately I've received quite a number of red bombs pre-warnings. Oh mine! Friends of my age are getting married already! Congrats to Alni, Qing & Peiyee. Heez... Yah, that also reminds me that I'm not young already, will be turning 25 years old in a few days' time!

Sometimes I wonder what will make one feel that he/she is ready for marriage? Being in a relationship for many years already? Wanting to live with and see your loved one everyday? Reaching marriageable age? Sick & tired of present single life & want to have a change? Want to have kids? Want someone to wash & iron clothes for u?

If you asked me if I'm ready for marriage now, my answer is no. I think that there's still many things I wanna do and achieve before I will settle down. Furthermore, I still think that I'm a kid at heart leh, so how am I going to take care of another person?

No comments: