Thursday, December 20, 2007

X'Mas Shopping!

My favourite festival of the year is here. Yes! It's Christmas!! Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way. La la la....

It's also time to get lots of presents, both for my good friends and for x'mas gift exchange. This year I got 5 exchanges! Oh manz..... broke broke..... December is my favourite month yet it's also my "brokest" month. Sigh....

Anyway, I finally managed to complete all my x'mas shopping! Haha...bought alot of cute little stuff for the exchanges as well as gifts which I hope my friends will like. Heez.... In the end, I also spent quite some time wrapping up all the presents on my own. Here they are!


Yah, all wrapped up in Taka wrapper but it doesn't mean that they are purchased from there, ok? Just that I have tonnes of that wrapper. Oppz...

I'm so looking forward to x'mas!! I want presents too!!

No comments: