Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm now 25 years old already! :'(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEeee! Another year older already. OMG!!

This year's birthday just come & passed, or in fact every year it did, rite? Oh yah... Well, this year's celebration started off with a spa treat @ The Rainforest Spa. Hmm...very special experience, relaxing. It's my 1st time doing it! Haha.... Ya, too stressed by work lately so someone knows that I need to destress & brought me there. We started off with jacuzzi & steam bath followed by a scrub then massage. To destress mah, so both my scrub & massage I picked the lavender fragrance one. Heez... After that was dinner at Halia Restaurant @ Botanical Garden. Nice ambience with soothing jazz music played by a trio. Just realised that the last time I went to Botanical Garden was when I was in sec sch! Haha....I'm so mountain tortise lor.

I was on leave today despite my busy work schedule. But then Bday more important than work mah, only once a year & to be 25 year old exactly it only happens once in a lifetime. Haha...so took a day off & watched The Golden Compass at GV Gold Class. The theatre was so classy & the seat was cozy. You can adjust the seat's height & inclination according to your preference. Haha... so comfortable that I fell asleep for a moment (yes, just for a moment coz I was being "barked at" for sleeping. haha). Dinner was then a nice home-prepared steamboat. Yes! I love steamboat!! This was already my 3rd steamboat in 3 weeks' time. Haha.....

I was happy with the celebration, all thanks for YOUR effort! Although I was looking for more (presents presents!!wahahaa). Yet somehow I also felt a little depressed & sad. Hmm....am I moaning over my always-increasing age (mid-20 now!)? Or I'm expecting too much? Or I'm just don't want to face reality to go back to work to solve the unsolved issues? Well, somehow just feel sian & I'm still feeling it now. Just no mood for anything, no excitement or what over my Bday. No feeling, numbed, feeling of emptiness. Dunno why also.

I just want a good break, can be a very relaxed one or an adventurous one. Adventure? Now I'm thinking of the reverse G-max bungy @ Clarke Quay. Anyone game for it???

No comments: