Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Boxing Day!

HAPPY BOXING DAY! It's just a day after Christmas day. Hope that everyone had fun & joy and had plentiful of presents! This year's X'mas eve was spent at a wedding banquet. It was an interesting one as it is a military wedding procession. Haha...I think the previous military wedding I attended was my cousin's which happened >10 years ago. For this wedding ceremony, the newly-weds have to undergo "obstacles" or you can just call it sabotage. Haha.... I think the groom is always the target for sabotage in every wedding. So poor thing. Having to go through all these to marry a wife. But then they should go through all these. Being a man to protect their wife, rite? Hee hee....

Anyway, back to X'mas, I was home just in time when the clock struck 12am. MERRY X'MAS!!! I was eager to receive my second X'mas present (I didn't even open up my 1st present until x'mas day although I've received it much earlier. Haha....) but I was told that I need to wait till X'Mas day.

Woke up early on X'mas day to prepare for a housewarming-cum-potluck-cum-x'mas party. We prepared konnyaku jellies, agar agar & potato salad. Improvements: Jellies were not sweet enough (be health conscious mah) while the potatoes were not soft enough. The party @ Pearlina's house was fun. Haha...especially when we have planned for a surprise segment. Wahahaha..... The day was ended with a movie, Warlords.

Today is Boxing day, & finally back to work after a 6-day rest. Yawn yawn.... Thank goodness that boss is still not back from Germany yet. So we created a havoc. Long long lunch from 11.30am to 3pm! Wahaha....all the way to Excelsior @ Cityhall for dim sum. After that was gift exchange & I got a cute mug & a couple keychain, with the chinese character, 'Happiness', on it. Thanks to Wai Ling then. =)

Tired day! Next PH is just a week away! I'm in NO MOOD to work!!!

No comments: