Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Spinning Class!

I've finally tried out the spin class at PF today. Yes, finally I did it after procrastinating since I joined PF a year ago. All thanks to Grace for encouraging me to join her for the class. Heez....

Well well, I would say that it's a painful experience! Similar to cycling, I actually hate the triangular bicycle seats which always make my butt so painful. Maybe coz I got big butt?! :(

Other than that still ok lah, a little tiring during the class but felt quite ok after that. Heez.... But then, probably I've been too tired from work lately, I didn't have much motivation to cycle. The instructor is quite helpful and motivating and we simply have to follow the tempo of the music and the instructor's commands to cycle "uphill" or "downhill". I was too tired to visualise any "hills" then, so just cycle at my own pace. Ahaha.....

Probably I should try the class agian some day when I'm less tired & more motivated. Keke....

Suddenly I got this desire to go blading @ ECP. Wanna be in the sun, accelerate in my blades & let the wind slap on my face. SHIOK! I miss it!!

No comments: