Monday, April 07, 2008

Bad morning but I got New Snowball!

This morning there was a train disruption again! I was happily sleeping on the train then when the train stalled at Yew Tee. I opened my eyes to check my surrounding and heard the PA system informing passengers to alight the train and go via the train towards Marina Bay to reach our destination. Erhhhh.... I work at Buona vista & I was already at Yew Tee then yet I need to take towards Marina bay again??!!

Not willing to do that, I decided to try out my luck by taking the one & only bus outside Yew Tee MRT which brought me to CCK, in hope thatbe some there'll be some buses there which will bring me to Buona vista or at least somewhere near my work place. Went over to CCK MRT to check on the situation 1st, and I realised that an accident had occurred at CCK. So many policemen & paramedics around then. The MRT station was just as chaotic as Yew Tee and I'm just like a fugitive trying to get out of the place. Only other way out was to board a bus from CCK interchange to get out of the place. Well, sadly, only one bus was available and it would bring me to Jurong East. But queue for the bus was super duper long. Two fully-packed buses left & I was still nowhere near the front of the queue. After waiting for a good half hour or so, we were informed that the train service had resumed. So happy then!!! FINALLY!!!

But again, there was some miscommunication. I managed to board a train but due to some miscommunication, we were made to alight from the train then again told that the same train could be boarded again. There I saw a very ungentleman-ly guy who dashed for the seat & squeezed a lady out of the seat. Singaporean guys! Sigh....

Finally finally!! I managed to reach my office just before 10am. I was dead tired by then.
Just then, I spotted a box containing a mini snowball on my desk. Addressed to 'Gou Gou', which is me. I was totally delighted! Hee hee.... the snowball even comes with a melody of "You are my sunshine" when you press the base of it. Like it so much! Really thank Jo for it. I guess she knew of my previously broken snowball so bought another one for me. So nice of her!!!

Here it is, Da Dang!!!



**Update**
Later, I heard that it was a suspected suicide at CCK MRT & the 40+ years old man died in the accident. Sigh...I really wonder why lately there's so many cases of suicide on MRT platform? probably it's the easiest & faster way of suicide. But It's definitely the most painful & disgusting way to die. I saw pics of it before it really looked gruesome. Furthermore, it caused so my disruption to people's life & probably gonna be hated & cursed by some of them. Don't you agree with me?

No comments: