Sunday, April 27, 2008

MayDay ROCKS!!!!

To be true, I'm a big big fan of Mayday. I love most of their songs as their music is fantastic & the lyrics of their songs are always quite meaningful.

I almost didn't want to attend their concert this year as I've attended their previous concert at Expo last year which was supposed to be pretty much similar to this year's. Last year's theme was "JUMP!" (away from Earth) while this time round was "Down to earth". Glad that I've made the right decision to attend their concert again this year. Hee hee....

Compared to last year's concert, this time round, the stage was done in a very innovative way. Other than the usual main stage, there were two runways which led to another smaller temporary movable stage. There were also more interaction between the singers & their fans in this way as those sitting near the runway got to "touch" their idols. Haha... Although I'm not one of those lucky ones (coz mine was not the top-priced tix. Haha), I still got a very close view of the band members when they came to the movable stage. Then I went crazy snapping pics of them. Wahahaa.....

They managed to make the crowd really high after their 6th or 7th song where they sang their more popular songs. I sreamed & sang until my voice almost go hoarse too. Wahaha.... It was so fun & enjoyable! :)

Most parts of the concert turned out to be much more better than last year's. However, I think that the choices of songs for last year's concert were much better than this time. I wasn't familar with a few songs sung this year and somehow, at certain points, it just didn't bring the mood of the concert to the peak.

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to Mayday's upcoming album now.

And yes, Mayday, YOU ROCK!!! :)

No comments: