Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two days of leave!

I got 2.5 day of leave to be cleared before it gets forfeited in May. Having too little leave (only a standard 15 days a year!) really requires a careful planning of leave taking. Initially, I planned for a week-long holiday next week since Labour day is on Thurs & Fri is co's holiday. But last min had to change plan & ended up clearing my 2 days of leave yesterday & today. Hee hee...

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and we made the right choice of bringing Oscar out to Sentosa. He was very excited to see us dressed up & packing his bag of barang barang (yes! He knows that's his bag!!) and he just kept following me around the house when I carried his bag. Yah, he knew that we would not bring his bag out without him. Smart dog! Hee hee.....

On our journey to Sentosa, he just wouldn't stop looking out of the windscreen of the car, wondering where we were bringing him to. As we approached the Sentosa beach, he somehow knew that we were reaching our destination & kept whining. Finally, we reached the beach nd he went all crazy, running around and erhh....urinating around, trying to mark his territories. Yah, small trees, big trees, lamp post & even at a shade where people had placed their belongings at. Such a cute, naughty dog! Take one look of him enjoying the breeze at the nice sandy beach:



Surprisingly, the sea was very blue yesterday and it just didn't look like Sentosa. Haha...

Lazy Oscar tried to hide escape from the sun by hiding under the wooden benches. In the end, we gotta drag him out. So funny. Haha....


It was a lovely weekday afternoon spent at Sentosa. We were pretty lucky to spot Michelle Chia, Thomas Ong & Julian Hee shooting at the beach too. :)

However, on my way home, I had gastric pain out of a sudden. Really sudden coz I've been eating quite abit since morning and my one & only gastric pain record was during my JC days. I wondered why it happened this time. I took a nap when I got home and halfway through my nap, I felt something on my bed. It was Oscar! I guess he must have felt bored coz no one was playing with him. He put his favourite ball ball on the bed and wanted me to play with him. He climbed onto the bed & licked me before getting off the bed & waited for me to throw the ball for him to catch. It was so sweet of him to give me a lick first. Hee hee....

Thank goodness, the pain was gone after a rest. Hee hee....So all these rounded up my 1st day of leave. :)

Today was a much more relaxed day after a day out in the sun yesterday. It started off with dim sum lunch at Ah Yat (shall be reviewed soon!) followed by a lame movie, "Harold & Kumar" before hitting the gym for pump & combat. Then home sweet home.

Gotta be back for work tmr!

Well, still got half a day of leave to be cleared on next Tuesday. It coincides with Ben & Jerry free cone day! Yeah!! Probably I should go & queue for a cone? Or maybe one cone after another?? Wahahahaa.....

No comments: