Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Start of of running regime!

As usual, on my way to work this morning, I took out my earpiece so that I can connect it to my hp to listen to radio (yeah, Class 95! :)). But somehow, the wires of the earpiece got tangled up and I ended up spending my entire train journey to work attempting to untangle it. In the end, it just worsened, and the knot got even harder to untie. I think I did it with so my frustration and strength that part of the rubber even came off, exposing the wire inside (the greenish part in the pic). Sigh...eventually, I gave up undoing the mess.

I think there's no way to salvage the earpiece unless I cut off part of it to undo the knot. Haiz... Anyone with a spare earpiece?? I don't think I can survive my gruelling 45mins of train journey in the morning without Class 95. LLT, come back soon! I know you can save me!! Haha....

Anyway, without it, I still got my ipod. But i just prefer radio in the morning rather than just songs after songs with mp3.

Finally had a good jog in the evening and I completed 4km! hee hee... Well, it's time to start on my jogging regime since I've just signed up for 2 marathons - Shape run in July and SBR in August. Will be running 10km for each event. Siao liao!! Gotta run on a more regular basis now! I shall run in my dreams now! Wahahaha....


1 comment:

The Bimbo said...

Whoa!!! 4km! *ashamed of myself* You have determination man!