Monday, December 27, 2004

Clumsy Clumsy Day...

It's Monday again! As usual, I always left my home in the morning at around 7.25am, just in time to grab a copy of the Today paper before catching the only train which bounds for Pasir Ris station in the morning. I was on the escalator when the train arrived, so I hurriedly run up the escalator. I tripped and fell then...all thanks to my loose sandals.. It was really embarassing... But the leg was hurting even more. The sharp edges of the escalator step had cut into my leg...Ouch!! I wished there was no one around and I could scream then.... I was only able to examine my wound after I've arrived at my office.. Got a deep cut,saw some blood too... Had sone bruises...haha... Not that bad lar...but still pretty painful, especially when I showered...the water, the soap got into the wound...
What an unlucky day...

No comments: