Saturday, December 11, 2004

The Incredibles..

Such a tiring day...coz I got back late last nite yet got to get up so early in the morning for my tuition.
Met my old pal, Ying, in the afternoon to watch The Incredibles. It's a good show, but I still like Finding Nemo more...In fact, this was the very first time that we went out together for a movie though we have already known each other for 15 years! We were classmates from P1 to P4, not exactly very close friends then. It's only this year that she found me in friendster, & we even bumped into each other twice this year... It's really fate...Hehehe~~ I am so surprised that we could talk so much! I was a little worried that we'll run out of topics, but things wok out really well...haha... We had so much fun watching the show, enjoying our popcorn. It was so nice of her to celebrate my birthday for me, though it was a b'lated birthdaty. This year's birthday is a really special one. I've reunited with my old friend, Ying.. Really happy about this... Thanks, Ying, for giving me such an unforgettable b'dae!
Well, she has not changed abit, still so bubbly, sweet, with very nice deep dimples & curly hair. Still remember her nicely pleated hair she used to have in primary school..Well, I often tease her about that...haha..
Went Bugis to shop for xmas presents after that & she got me a hp accessory which has my name engraved on it.. So paisey about it...
Really had a great time today... ;)

No comments: