Sunday, December 12, 2004

Dinner Date With Ru & Yu...

Oh, it's Sunday again...tomorrow gotta work again...I'm dead-beaten after the consecutive days of b'dae celebration.
Met up with Ru & Yu at Bishan's Cartel for dinner. Had a good chat & gossip...Haha... Was surprised to receive a photo frame from this bunch of gals... Haiz..so sad, still don't understand me... I HATE IMPRACTICAL STUFF!! PLEASE TAKE NOTE!! Hey please, my house too small for me to display such fragile stuff...next time don't spend money getting me these stuff lar... If no idea of what to get for me, ask me if not don't buy lar... I hate to dump such stuff at home... Feel that i'm letting you guys down if I don't use use but I really don't use photo frames... Give me cash lar...haha...

Well, I'm not a young gal anymore, hope to get more useful things...life's getting more practical for me now...

No comments: