Thursday, December 09, 2004

Treat to Sushi Tei

Thurday, at last! Well, since my D&D last Friday, I am already in my holiday, festive mood. Haha~~ Today's lunch was really a pleasant surprise. My colleagues headed for Sushi Tei at Holland V. I was pretty surprised then, coz we would usually settle our lunch at Holland road's hawker. Well, it turned out to be a birthday treat for me,really something that I didn't expect. I mean how did they know it's my birthday?Hmmm... Well, it's my 1st time to Sushi Tei, wow,the food was pretty pricey but it was pretty good. I was free to choose from the menu & I even joked that I wanted the lobster...haha..But my colleagues said that they would only offer me the lobster head,coz the lobster was too expensive. Really appreciate their well-wishes. This is my first b'dae spent at work...haha..

Really fortunate to have such nice colleagues around... Not forgetting my nice boss too..Really feel like laughing at the thought of that my boss looks like a happy witch.. Ya, a happy witch...haha... Well, this is not my comment,but rather my partner's. Haha...coz my boss has a sweet smile, very nice,caring... But I think if he's a witch, he's gonna be a kind and happy witch... But still, I thinks the word 'angel' suits him better... Really think that he's too good to be true.. As a deputy head, he takes care of us as though we are toddlers, teaches us even the most basic stuff and has been so encouraging. His every little act really touches me...Today I was in distress when I thought that I didn't get the compound I expected...Really looked depressed and think he saw that. Was really relieved when he looked through my data and assured me that I 'm on the right path. Felt really really relieved...Haha...Well, I still need quite abit more experience and skills in my data interpretation. Will work hard on that.. Gambadate! Think I'm really fortunate to have him as my boss, he has been so patient and understanding....

Haha...I guess I'm adoring him more and more... Well, my partner even joked that I should consider my boss as a life partner since he's single (from rumours...haha)...we even went on to day-dream that after I got married and get to Switzerland, I will send swiss chocolates over to her...haha... Well, he's really a nice guy...how I wish he's 20 years younger...haha...

Well, I'm in the midst of organising a Christmas gift exchange party in my office..Guess it's gonna be fun. It'll be great if we can have a Christmas tree in our office...hehe~~

Another day of column tomorrow... ;(

No comments: