Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Day To Replenish My Energy...

A Merry Christmas to all my friends!
Just got back from chalet yesterday evening and was feeling so tired that I sleep for 12 hours, til this morning 9+am... So piggy,rite? Haha.. Well, that's me.. Just another normal Sunday, went for tuition then my driving lesson..
Was still having a bit of "hangover" from last 2 days of chalet.. My mood wasn't that fantastic.. Yupz,it hasn't been good since last week, but now it worsen I guess...
I started to wonder how much my friends know me and how much I understand them.. Many of my friends think that I'm a person with no temper, but that's not true. It really depends on whether it has reached my tolerance threshold or not. Things which piss me off include:
1. Being accused of doing something I've never done.
2. People who refuse to admit their mistakes.
Well, I feel that if it's your fault, just admit it, don't push the blame to others, that's not fair.. and I hate this kind
of attitude.
3. People who are stingy, petty, selfish, inconsiderate, irritating. Who can tolerate them?
4. People who neglect others' feeling.
5. People who have no idea what's teamwork, can't work in a team.
6. To be continued...

No comments: