Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm developing Cheesecake HYPERPhobia!!!

Today had a sumptuous meal at Crystal Jade Holland V. Good food indeed, . Well, it was an xmas treat from my boss. He's really a generous boss...
My colleague made a cheesecake for us today.. Cheesecake? Not again? This is the third cheesecake I have for the last 4 days (though I didnt eat the second one which my friends bought me, now I begin to feel disgusted at the sight of cheesecake)!! Guess my stomach, my appetite is shrinking...haha... Ok, since my colleague mad it specially for us, it wouldn't be nice not to show my support for her, rite? So I had a slice though the lunch had already filled me to chest level. The cake was good, but abit too dense...I could feel the block of cheese sinking into my stomach, just the way my other colleague felt... haha~~
I was even too full for dinner... If this sort of binge eating continues, I'll soon turn into a big fat sow...
I'm presently suffering from cake phobia, in the midst of recuperation. Pals, please don't mention the work 'cake' or 'cheesecake' in my presence....I'm really terrified of these terms now.
Thank you for your cooperation...

No comments: