Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mixed Feelings....

It has been about a week since I previously posted up my blog. Have been pretty busy for the past week & think it's going to be so for the next 2 weeks. Working, gatherings, tuition, driving lessons and swimming... These are sufficient to fill up my weekly schedule.


Many things happened over the last weekend... Sad, disappointed are the best words to describe how I feel. However, the planning of the Christmas parties at my office & with my friends has been keeping me busy these few days and the parties have brightened up my days a little.. Well, don't wish to go into the details on why I was upset and disappointed...It's just too complex for me to put it down in words... But I'm really happy that I'm blessed with a warm family. Although I'm not born with a golden spoon, and the five of us are still living in a 3-room flat, I feel that I got a cosy home. Really thankful to my parents for that...


Today we had our office Christmas party! It was organised by my colleague and I. Everything turned out pretty well, we had lots of pizzas, drinks...hopeing for some wine...but hey, office hour was yet to be over,therefore we can't...eventually, we had sparkling juice as a substitute...hehe~~
Think everyone was looking forward to the gift exchange segment. I prepared some lots for them to draw. So whoever's nmae they picked, they would pass the present which they've bought to the person... Some of them bought pretty interesting gifts. I've picked a cute and useful humpty-dumpty digital clock and a penguin electric fan for my colleague. Haha...in the end,Glad got my gift...so useful for her...cos she's saying that the lab is getting warmer...the penguin fan gonna come in handy then.. Furthermore, it lights up when the fan is on,so it'll be good when there's a power failure...heheh~~ Well, I got a notebook from aloe vera. Pretty special coz it's a 3-in-1 notebook..But I won't bear to use it...too nice and expensive to use...hehe

No comments: