Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I can tread water Now!!

Today has been a pretty relax day. Just got to put up my reaction and leave it running while I clear some paperwork. Well, my boss is now back to his hometown, Switzerland. Not too much task assigned to us...Yeah~~ Guess he wants us to enjoy our festive season too..
I will be having a X'mas party in office on the 22nd. Yeah~~ Did the planning with another colleague the whole afternoon. Goota decide on the food & of course, X'mas logcake! Huh? Cake again? Haha...no worries...we plan to get ice cream log cake instead since everyone already quite sick of the usual cream cake (especially me!) We are also going to have a gift exchange, think there'll be lotz of fun!! Well, with all the feast this month, I'm gonna get fat soon...Sigh... Gotta jog & swim hard now...haha...
Had fun for today's swimming...at last I know how to tread water!! Heheh...actually it is pretty easy, just that it can be quite tiring....Hope I won't get muscle ache tomorrow...
Another column to run tomorrow...haha...

No comments: